Logos and Branding
Our Graphic Designers can work with you to develop an instantly recognizable brand that works perfectly across all your marketing materials.
Each design is unique and created just for your business
How does the process work?
One of our graphic designers will contact you to establish any initial thoughts and ideas that you may have. As part of the process, they will email you a questionnaire.
It really helps to supply as much detail on this as possible as the more we know and understand about your vision the better the final outcome. Our designers will be happy to help and guide you with the questions, some of which are:
- Logo wording needing, any tag lines
- Perception When consumers/clients/customers view your logo or brand identity; what should be the ideal feeling or emotion you would like them to feel?
- Who is the target audience or intended market? A list of people that need to be influenced by the logo when they see it. For example, who is the decision maker of the company that may be using your business.
- Are you unique or one of many? Does this logo need to compete with existing and similar businesses or is it in a relatively uncrowded market place.
- Your competitors This includes: local, regional and/or worldwide. We absolutely need to know how a clients competitors brand and position themselves before we can work on building a visual identity.
Deciding where the logo will be used.
The designer will go through all the different ways your logo / brand identity can be used as this can also affect elements such as whether all the detail can be incorporated into one design or whether a number of different variants are needed
Some examples of where it could be used are websites, stationery, Vehicle Livery, Exterior Signage, Clothing - Screen Printing, Clothing - Embroidered, Corporate Literature, Marketing Merchandise, Event / Conference Stands
Supplying the final designs
Once you are completely happy with our design, we can supply it to you in a variety of standard file types and sizes that will cover nearly all scenarios. If you are using a printing service that needs a particular format, just let us know. We also supply a full printing service which you can learn more about here.
Some of our recent logo designs
Here are some of our recent logo designs, if you would like to view our full portfolio click here.