Do you have mailing lists of clients?
If you keep mailing lists and send out mailshots, then under the new regulations, you need to be able to show actual proof of how a person was added to your mailing list and when it happened.
If you are unable to do this, then you have to contact everyone on the list that this applies to and request explicit permission for them to remain on the mailing list.
Without explicit recorded permission, then you must not contact them after GDPR comes into effect.
We are offering a mailing list cleaning service which will allow you to update your list with minimal effort.
How our service works
- We create a form on your site that explains to people about their mailing list options
- The link to this is then sent out to your clients on the mailing list
- It will then give them the option to opt into your mailing list if they wish to
- The form will give you a dated copy of when they gave their permission
- Those who give their explicit permission can be automatically added to a new list for you to use
What's the cost?
The cost is dependant on the number of people on your current mailing list and how your data is stored.
Please get in touch with us using the form below and we'll be pleased to have a chat with you, take a look at your setup and then give you a customised proposal.